North Dakota ranks among the most patriotic states of 2022
The 4th of July is approaching, so now is the perfect time to find out which states celebrate our starry beauty the most.
I’m sure you’re wondering how you could possibly measure something like this; it’s just. I am also curious. According to to placethey looked at 13 different things to get these results.
It’s things like the number of military enlistees in each state and the number of people who voted.
The good, the bad, the ugly – or whatever
I’ll start with the bad, then move on to the good news. That’s what you’re supposed to do, isn’t it?
Here are the LEAST patriotic states in the country:
50. Arkansas – Last death. Yeah.
49. New York – The penultimate isn’t as bad as the last, but it’s far from good.
48. Rhode Island – I have literally never heard of this condition. It may not be real. Sus.
47. Florida – This state is in its own universe, so I’m not super surprised.
46. Massachusetts – They have a high number of military enlistments, but still fail in other categories. — That’s a no from me man.” — Randy Jackson.
The best and the best
Now that we’ve properly shamed the less patriotic states, let’s get into the MOST. Here are the Top 5:
5. Oregon – Not too bad.
4. North Dakota – Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We made the top 5. We’re sitting fairly at number four.
3. Virginia – VA is one of the OG states – one of the original 13 colonies. It is full of battlefields and historical monuments of our country, so that seems fair.
2. Montana – Alright Montana, you’ve been seen.
1. Alaska – I sit silently in shock. I literally never would have guessed that Alaska was the most patriotic state, but here we are. You are going Glen coco.
North Dakota is coming hot
Well, I’m happy to say that we’re right at the top of that list. Get out this 4th of July holiday, enjoy your freedom and have a little patriotic fun.
17 pets from North Dakota that are a little underwhelming.
Maybe we just weren’t meant to be…